Laser Cut Real Diamond Microdermabrasion
The award-winning Pristine™ microdermabrasion procedure offers patients a non-invasive and full scope exfoliation treatment that is comfortable and above all, a rewarding aesthetic experience. Since microdermabrasion is based on mechanical exfoliation, the results are immediately visible after the first treatment, making way for smooth, softer skin and a refreshed complexion. Pristine combines precision polishing action of densely packed real laser cut diamonds with a fully adjustable suction control to stimulated blood flow and optimize treatment efficacy.
The skin is the largest organ of the human body and is the first to be exposed to the numerous external environmental factors, every day. Prolonged exposure to sun, stress and pollution take a toll on the skin's condition and appearance. To strengthen and protect the skin, Pristine™ offers a unique long-term treatment method to reduce the appearance of sun spots, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring and skin pigmentation.
Unlike any other, the Pristine™ Diamond Tips™ are made of genuine, laser-cut diamonds for a high-quality microdermabrasion treatment that exfoliates the skin and whisks away dead cells from the skin surface.
Each Diamond Tip™ was designed with a specific coarseness grade and tip size to allow a wide range of treatment options, allowing you to reach the crevices around the nose and hairline to exfoliating larger body surfaces such as the decollete and buttocks.
Medical grade equipment
- Fully adjustable vacuum with industry-leading strength
- Safe, hypoallergenic and hygienic: no aluminum oxide crystals to irritate eyes and breathing airways
- Elegant silent operation comfort.
Minimizes Appearance of
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Cellulite and stretch marks
- Age spots
- Uneven skin texture and glow
- Enlarged pores
Pristine™ is also suitable for:
- Removal of dead and flaking skin cells while simultaneously stimulating production of healthy cells, collagen and elastin.
- Significantly assisting penetration of therapeutic and cosmetic solutions for enhanced treatment efficacy and results.
- Effective treatment of hard-to-reach, large and sensitive skin areas.