Laser Cut Real Diamond Microdermabrasion
The award-winning Pristine™ microdermabrasion procedure offers patients a non-invasive and full scope exfoliation treatment that is comfortable and above all, a rewarding aesthetic experience. Since microdermabrasion is based on mechanical exfoliation, the results are immediately visible after the first treatment, making way for smooth, softer skin and a refreshed complexion. Pristine combines precision polishing action of densely packed real laser cut diamonds with a fully adjustable suction control to stimulated blood flow and optimize treatment efficacy.
The skin is the largest organ of the human body and is the first to be exposed to the numerous external environmental factors, every day. Prolonged exposure to sun, stress and pollution take a toll on the skin's condition and appearance. To strengthen and protect the skin, Pristine™ offers a unique long-term treatment method to reduce the appearance of sun spots, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring and skin pigmentation.
Unlike any other, the Pristine™ Diamond Tips™ are made of genuine, laser-cut diamonds for a high-quality microdermabrasion treatment that exfoliates the skin and whisks away dead cells from the skin surface.
Each Diamond Tip™ was designed with a specific coarseness grade and tip size to allow a wide range of treatment options, allowing you to reach the crevices around the nose and hairline to exfoliating larger body surfaces such as the decollete and buttocks.
Medical grade equipment
- Fully adjustable vacuum with industry-leading strength
- Safe, hypoallergenic and hygienic: no aluminum oxide crystals to irritate eyes and breathing airways
- Elegant silent operation comfort.
Minimizes Appearance of
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Cellulite and stretch marks
- Age spots
- Uneven skin texture and glow
- Enlarged pores
Pristine™ is also suitable for:
- Removal of dead and flaking skin cells while simultaneously stimulating production of healthy cells, collagen and elastin.
- Significantly assisting penetration of therapeutic and cosmetic solutions for enhanced treatment efficacy and results.
- Effective treatment of hard-to-reach, large and sensitive skin areas.
Oxygen is one of the most essential elements for human life. The oxygen that we inhale from the air around us helps keep our body and skin free from impurities and toxins. But as we grow older, the oxygen levels in our skin naturally decline, which contributes to wrinkles and fine lines.
Add the oxygen facial to your microdermabrasion procedure. This specialized beauty treatment is designed to replenish the levels of oxygen in your skin, smoothing out wrinkles and restoring a youthful appearance to your face. Several celebrities tout the amazing benefits of oxygen facials. Madonna swears by them, and even Kate Middleton is rumored to have had an oxygen facial before the royal wedding.
In addition to being a relaxing way to pamper yourself, oxygen facials provide the following key benefits:
- Promotes collagen production – The infusion of oxygen and vitamins into the skin encourages the production of collagen, which helps plump up facial features and restore volume and firmness to skin that has lost elasticity.
- Helps detox the skin – Everyday toxins like air pollution and cigarette smoke rob the skin of much-needed oxygen. An oxygen facial helps reverse the effects of environmental pollutants and rejuvenates oxygen-starved skin.
- Speeds cell turnover – Medical researchers believe that the infusion of oxygen into the skin may help the skin create new cells at a faster pace. This increased cell regeneration helps speed the healing of facial scars, acne and blemishes.
- No side effects- Unlike other more invasive anti-aging treatments like Botox or microdermabrasion, oxygen facials don’t cause any uncomfortable side effects like stinging, burning or redness. The process of delivering the oxygen and serum is quite gentle, which makes oxygen facials suitable for individuals with sensitive skin and for those who would rather avoid injections or chemical treatments. After an oxygen facial, you can resume normal activities immediately, even applying makeup and using your normal facial products.