While dry skin is not often a serious issue, it has the potential to cause damage over the long term. Dry skin can be caused by a number of factors, including an arid climate, exposure to pollution, various skin conditions like psoriasis, and even frequent use of excessively hot water. In short, many things that people do each day can cause skin dryness.
At the Aesthetic Allure Laser & Skin Care Center, we have solutions that do more than hydrate your skin. Our approaches help supply the nutrients needed for your skin to remain supple and healthy. Whatever is happening right now, our team can determine what treatments will produce the best possible results.
What We Offer for Dry Skin Treatment
After examining your skin, we will recommend one or more of the following to re-hydrate and nourish your skin:
* Signature Facial – using products that include a number of natural ingredients, our experts will restore natural balances even as the facial helps to remove any oil or grime that’s trapped in the pores. This approach works well for those with sun-damaged skin as well as anyone who has noticed the skin has become dry and somewhat flaky.
* Hydrafacial MD - a more comprehensive approach, this type of facial is designed to restore skin suppleness and health using a series of steps. Best of all, you can undergo this type of facial without any concerns about recovery time. Once it’s done, you’re free to move on to any other task you want to do that day.
* Viora Microdemabrasion – this form of microdermabrasion can help remove the layer of dry and flaking skin to expose the healthier skin underneath. This approach to exfoliation helps to get rid of blemishes that are on the surface even as it prepares your skin to receive additional nutrients.
* Oxygen Infusion Facial – Pure oxygen administered by means of a concentrator to help restore your skin. The oxygen is infused with a custom serum designed to deliver nutrients that your skin needs to remain healthy.
* AnteAGE Stem Cell Facial – utilizing stem cell technology, this solution is a microneedling technique that makes it possible to deliver nutrients to the epidermal layers. The result is skin that begins to feel more supple and has a healthier glow as well as a more natural balance of essential oils.
Let Us Know What You Need
Contact the experts at Aesthetic Allure Laser & Skin Care Center today and set up your first appointment. After assessing the skin, we can talk about the method or methods that will reverse the dryness and leave you with the look and feel that you want.
"Omg...this is my place..big difference from how I look. Before. I love u guys...thank you..safe ..nice and clean..and always have time to answer my questions"