Ladies only? WRONG! Times have changed, and we have seen a growing demand for laser hair removal among males simply by doing their own research and having their own desire.
Here at Aesthetic Allure, we have seen a growing client base of male clients over the years who have seen the results and effectiveness of our laser and are extremely satisfied.
Our Laser Hair Removal Treatments:
- What It Does: Using laser light energy to penetrate the hair shaft, it actually kills the hair root. This doesn't kill the follicle (the place where hair growth starts). So technically, another hair can grow in its place, but it's difficult. That means results of laser hair removal last a fairly long time.
- How Long It Takes: Roughly 30 minutes per treatment, up to six to eight treatments needed.
- Removing or reducing hair on back, chest, stomach, shoulders, and genital area.
- Shaping-up the hairlines and the beard lines.
- Works best on light skin with dark hair; not suitable for blond or white hair. Darker skin responds well to only one type of laser, the Nd: YAG.
- Lasting Result: After all laser hair removal treatments are completed, results could be almost permanent, with touch-up treatments annually or biannually to maintain results. Most men utilize laser hair removal for the back, upper arms, and chest and most want it thinned out, not removed something which lasers can easily accomplish.
Why Choose Us?
As such we are industry leaders and one of the most trusted names when it comes to laser hair removal our team understands that unwanted hair is frustrating especially having to constantly shave and wax back hair. Laser hair removal is the best way to get rid of unwanted hair. Imagine looking forward to taking off your shirt and throwing away your razor. With the growing technology and effectiveness of Laser Hair removal more and more guys are going for the option of laser hair removal. Whether it is to remove unwanted hair or to simply upkeep a specific shape of your hairline, our professional staff at Aesthetic Allure will ensure that you are pleased with your treatments.
Common Areas for Males:
- Back Shoulders
- Razor Bumps/Ingrown Hair
- Bikini area