Our Laser Hair Removal Treatments:
● What It Does: Using laser light energy to penetrate the hair shaft, it actually kills the hair root. This doesn't kill the follicle (the place where hair growth starts). So technically, another hair can grow in its place, but it's difficult. That means results of laser hair removal last a fairly long time.
● How Long It Takes: Roughly 30 minutes per treatment, up to six to eight treatments needed.
● Removing or reducing hair on back, chest, stomach, shoulders, and genital area.
● Shaping-up the hairlines and the beard lines.
● Works best on light skin with dark hair; not suitable for blond or white hair. Darker skin responds well to only one type of laser, the Nd: YAG.
● Lasting Result: After all laser hair removal treatments are completed, results could be almost permanent, with touch-up treatments annually or biannually to maintain results. Most men utilize laser hair removal for the back, upper arms, and chest and most want it thinned out, not removed something which lasers can easily accomplish.