Aesthetic Allure℠ Laser and Hair Removal INC. is devoted to protecting your data privacy and safety. In order to build trust with our clients, we want to explain to you some of the basic features we use to explain what data we collect about you, why and how we use it, as well as how we share and manage your information. We want you to be able to use all the features of this website with the best possible experience, however, we believe protecting your data is even more important to us.
This Privacy Statement explains how Aesthetic Allure collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Data and answers specific questions that you may have regarding privacy and security:
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Aesthetic Allure, in order to provide its Services, receives and deals with user Information as follows:
2.1 Information you provide when you complete the forms when accessing or using the Services or when you book an appointment with us, you may provide Personal Information which we shall collect. Personal Information can include your email address, name, username, address, phone number, a short biography, your personal website, your photograph, your location, and other personally identifiable information that you choose to provide us with or include in your account.
We may also collect Personal Information that you provide when you communicate with Aesthetic Allure, or when you communicate with other users of the Services.
2.2 Information we obtain automatically: we collect information of the user and on how the Services are used , of your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information about the electronic device used to access or use the Services (such as, mobile phone or tablets). This information includes:
When you send questions and answers, we collect that information as well.
When you ask for assistance from Aesthetic Allure’s customer support, the contact information you provide will be collected, as well as information activity on the Service, your user ID number, and the correspondence and any information contained within.
This data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. Log data is received when you interact with the Services. This data is used to provide the Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
If you share your location, we will collect that information as well. We may also determine location by using other data from your mobile device, such as precise location information from GPS,, or your IP address, to provide special features of our Services, to deliver ads that relate to your interests, and/or improve and customize the Services, for example, with more relevant content and suggestions for users. Our advertising partners may obtain location information as described in the section “Third Party Advertising and Analytics” later in this document. If you do not want us or our advertising partners to collect location information from your mobile device, please follow the instructions in Section "12.3" below.
Aesthetic Allure may keep track of how you interact with links across the Services, including user preferences regarding email notifications, and user interaction with third-party services and client applications, through the redirecting of clicks or through other means.
2.3 Information from other sources: We also collect information about you and your use of the Services from other sources such as:
Payment service providers: when you make a purchase within our office, Aesthetic Allure may collect the billing and financial information necessary to process the charges; and/or do so on behalf of the relevant payment service providers. Purchases of third party services are subject to the policies applicable to third parties.
Third-party services providers: Aesthetic Allure uses a variety of third-party services to help its provision of the Services, such as hosting and other services. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address, location, and devices’ unique identifiers.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
You agree that Aesthetic Allure, its Service Providers and/or its Advertising Partners, on Aesthetic Allure’s behalf, may use the information they collect for the purposes of:
● Providing, personalizing and improving the Services and advertising (including third party products and services) available in the Services or other places;
● Showing you advertising from our partners and others that might be of interest to you;
● Contacting you as part of customer support; to send you updates or information about the Services;
● Managing your account and relationship with the Service and improving your experience when you use it;
● Improving the Services, research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example, by sending you communications for these purposes;
● Marketing and promotion of the Services or products, either for direct or third party commercial purposes;
● Personalizing and optimizing the Services, promotional content and/or advertising;
● Processing payments or preventing and detecting fraud;
● Creating reports, analysis or similar services for the purposes of research or business intelligence;
● Sharing with other users in order to provide the Services and to encourage interaction among users of the Services.
You may use your account settings to unsubscribe from some notifications from Aesthetic Allure and/or from other users. You may also unsubscribe from some messages by following the instructions contained within the notification or on the bottom of the screen or simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help us update your preferences.
4. INFORMATION COMMUNICATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Aesthetic Allure may share your Personal Information with:
● Service Providers. We may establish a business relationship with other businesses that we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions and to process payments and purchases authorized by you. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
● Third parties and the general public. By using the Site or the Services you may be making certain Personal Information available to others. For example, when you create a profile, other users will be able to see your username or nickname, as well as additional information from your profile that you have chosen to make public (such as your name, or username, a short biography, your location, your personal website, your phone number, your picture, your city, country and other information that you choose to make available to others). When you submit content to us (including questions and answers) you grant us permission to use that content for any and all purposes, including publicly posting and distributing that content through the Services or outside the Services through third parties. When you enter competitions related to the Services, we may publish, share or disclose your Personal Information and other information about you in connection with the competition.
● Social networks. As it is the case with other services, you may allow the Services to interact with third party social networks and/or platforms, such as Facebook, which may provide data about you to Aesthetic Allure. These social networks and/or platforms, or any similar third-party application or website, are owned by third parties and not by Aesthetic Allure. You must ensure that you read their terms of service and privacy policies. You understand that when you allow our Services to interact with any third party social network and/or platform, Aesthetic Allure may share data about you with your contacts and other users of the Services, and vice versa. This information may include your name, profile picture, activity status, and information related to you and use of the Services. You may be able to change this by adjusting your settings with that third party provider.
● Advertising Partners and publicists help us with promotional efforts that allow us to provide these Services for free. As described in “Section 10 regarding “Third Party Advertising and Analytics – Interest Based Ad Disclosure”, our advertising partners will be able to collect advertising identifiers and other Personal Information in order to provide you with ads based on your interests.
● Other Service users. When you chat with other users , send communications, or post messages publicly or privately, those communications, comments and chats are shared with the intended recipients, who may then share the communications with others through the Services or outside the Services. You understand that, once you share communications or your profile with others, even if it is only shared with one or two other users, that information is no longer private and cannot be made private again. Aesthetic Allure cannot control the actions of other users with whom you communicate or share information.
● Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement, and Protection of Our Site, Services and Others. Aesthetic Allure may disclose your Personal Information to the extent reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request made by competent agencies. We may access, read, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, your non-personal information, your user content, chat records or records of other communications, any content you post or upload, and any other information about you, to government or law enforcement officials or private parties, if in our sole discretion, we believe it to be necessary or appropriate in order to (i) satisfy any applicable law (including court orders and subpoenas), (ii) investigate potential violations of, or enforce, our Terms of Service (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, (v) protect the safety, property, or rights of our company, our users, or of any third party, or (vi) prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
● Anonymized or Aggregated Information. Aesthetic Allure may use and share aggregated and/or anonymized information about users with third parties. You cannot be personally identified from such information.
You acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy for or concerning any of the above information, including your chats and communications with other users or with us, content you submit to us (including questions and answers) and content you provide in connection with competitions, information from your profile that you choose to make public, or your use of these features of the Site or Services.
● The need of such treatment for the execution of the contract subscribed with the user (to provide our Services).
● Our legitimate interest, as long as it does not conflict with your data protection interests or with your basic rights or liberties (statistics implementation, to get a better understanding of our needs and for the improvement of the Services).
● In some cases, the legal obligation to collect your personal data.
In any case, when accessing and/or using Aesthetic Allure’s Services, you consent to our:
● Transmitting your Personal Information outside of your country of residence.
● Using cookies and other similar technologies.
6. FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Aesthetic Allure may keep the Information (including Personal Information) for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or, even after you have discontinued or deleted any account, or after the end of the provision of the Services, if retention of such Information is reasonably necessary to comply with legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes between users, prevent fraud, for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes, protect Aesthetic Allure's rights or property, or any other use
For Information collected when consenting to receive commercial communications and advertising: until the subscription is canceled or you demand that it be eliminated.
We may store some Information to comply with our legal obligations, as well as to manage our rights (for example to defend our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
Your personal data will be erased from our system and registry when we no longer need to make use of it, or it will be anonymized so that we can no longer identify it.
7. SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Aesthetic Allure takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect information against all unauthorized alteration, loss, destruction, treatment, or access, as well as any other form of illegal treatment of Personal Information.
However, no data storage or transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, Aesthetic Allure does not guarantee that the Information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of the aforementioned safeguards.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES' WEBSITES
These technologies are used to provide the Services to the users, offer advertising that is of interest to them, and improve the Services, making it easier to use our services and our web platform.
What are cookies?
Cookies and these other technologies are small files or devices that are downloaded into the computer or device, for instance, a mobile device that you use to access and/or use certain websites or online services. Cookies are used to store and retrieve data on your surfing habits, your device, your connection time, to analyze the operation of the website, etc.in order to provide certain services, offer advertising or implement improvements or new services.
What kinds of cookies do we use?
Aesthetic Allure and other third parties use the following cookies:
● Technical cookies: they allow users to surf through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services therein, such as controlling the exchange and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access sites, using security elements while navigating, storing content to broadcast video or audio, or sharing content through social networks. Aesthetic Allure may use this type of cookies to recognize your device, for example by identifying your IP address, and to collect data such as your device’s model, operating system and screen size, other applications installed on your device, time and date, subject of advertisements you clicked or scrolled over, and other information about how you use the Services.
● Customization cookies: they allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in your terminal such as language, the browser you use to access the service, the regional settings from which you access the service, etc. Aesthetic Allure may use this type of cookies to store access information so that you don’t have to repeatedly log in; to allow the Services to interact with a third party social network or platform where you have chosen to allow such interaction; to allow payment processes when you submit payment instructions; to enable Aesthetic Allure and third parties to provide you with more customized services; and to collect other information about the use of our Services.
● Analysis cookies: they allow to monitor and analyze user behavior on websites and/or services to which these cookies are associated. The information gathered using these cookies is used to measure the activity on the websites, applications, or platforms, as well as to develop navigation profiles for the users of certain websites, applications, or platforms, with the purpose of making improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
● Advertising cookies: they allow management of advertising included by third parties, such as Facebook and our advertising partners, in a web platform or our Services. These cookies are used to limit the frequency and organize how users receive these ads.
● Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow management of advertising included in a website, application, or platform. These cookies store information on user behavior that is obtained through continuous observation of their surfing habits, which allows profiling to display advertising that might be of interest to the user.
In particular, Aesthetic Allure uses the following third party cookies to collect information with statistical purposes about your use of the web platform and to include advertising in our Services:
● Google Analytics de Google, Inc., is a company whose headquartered in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States, which is used to provide statistics and analysis about the number of visits, their duration, your socio-demographic data (language, location, Internet supplier...), etc.
You may allow, block or disable cookies installed in your device in your browser settings on your computer or mobile device. Internet browsing settings are usually preset to accept cookies by default, but they can be easily deactivated by changing the browser's settings.
Cookies are used to improve the Sites and apps' usability and functionality, therefore, if you wish to deactivate said cookies, some of the Services' features may not work correctly. Alternatively, if you do not wish such data collection as described in this section, you must stop using the Services.
10. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS – INTEREST BASED AD DISCLOSURE
10.1 Advertising Partners and Interest Based Advertising: We may allow advertising on our free Services in the future so we can continue to offer certain Services for free. Our advertising partners may collect advertising identifiers (such as the Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) or the Google Advertising ID (AAID)) to enable and optimize their advertising, to deliver tailor ads related to your interests (“ Interest-Based Advertising'' or `` “ IBA ”), and to improve and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. These identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal, device identifiers. As explained in Section 9 above regarding the use of "Cookies", advertisers and third parties may also place and collect cookies and other anonymous identifiers. Third parties, such as Facebook and our advertising partners may collect information about your online activities over time and across different web sites and may use that information to provide advertisements on other websites about goods and services likely to be of interest to you.
Our Systems do not recognize browser “Do Not Track” signals, but several of the third-party companies described above enable you to opt out of targeted advertising or, otherwise, you may opt out of having certain Personal Information collected
In addition, in Android operating systems, you may opt out of IBA. To do this, open the “Google Settings app” from your app drawer, tap on “Ads”, and select “Opt-out of Interest-based ads” (//developer.android.com/google/play-services/id.html)
Please note that this will block your phone from receiving tailored ad recommendations across your device.
In iOS operating systems, you may opt out of IBA by clicking on “Settings”, select “Privacy”, then “Advertising” and toggle “Limit Ad Tracking” to “ON” (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074)
The following is part of the list of our Advertising Partners and their Privacy Policies:
11. PRIVACY FOR UNDERAGE USERS
Our Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed to children.
11.1 COPPA. Aesthetic Allure does not intend to collect personal information of any children under 13 (“Children’s Personal Information”) in a manner that is not permitted by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). For some Services, we provide a version of the Service that does not collect Children’s Personal Information except as permitted by COPPA. If you believe we have collected or are using a Child’s Personal Information, or that your child under 13 years of age has misidentified his or her age, please contact us at email@example.com and we remove associated Children’s Personal Information to the extent required by COPPA.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The latest version of the policy will govern the use of the Information.
©2019 Aesthetic Allure. All rights reserved.