Ready to COMPLETELY transform your overall skin appearance like never before using your own blood?
- Improves the skin’s texture and tone
- Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Makes the skin smoother and softer
- Helps to reduce sun damage
- Fades scars
- Improves overall hyper-pigmentation
The Vampire Facial:
Regardless of its growing popularity among top celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Keira Maguire, and many more, the Vampire Facial is truly one of the best ways to naturally improve and rejuvenate your skin using your own body’s potential.
"Vampire" skin treatment uses your body’s own Platelet Rich Plasma (“PRP”) to rejuvenate face and neck. Platelets are rich in growth factors, which essentially act as energy boost for our skin. This allows our skin to function at its peak, improving everything from collagen to elastin, while at the same time providing antioxidant and hydrating properties. PRP is now commonly used topically as part of a regular facial, used along with micro-needling, to enhance penetration into the skin, and is even being injected into the skin in the same manner as dermal fillers. Plasma is the internal essence of your own blood that contains life-sustaining proteins and eight growth factors essential to healthy, beautiful skin. PRP treatments increase the flow of blood supply to the skin, helping to restore the flow of vital nutrients and bring out a daily glow. This cutting-edge, revolutionary treatment will take you back in time to a younger, fresher, healthier skin.How it works:
4 SIMPLE STEPS TO YOUR IMPROVED SKIN.
1. A small amount of blood from your arm is safely and professionally drawn.
2. The drawn blood is then set into our medical-grade centrifuge, which allows the red and white blood cells to be separated from your blood plasma.
3. That same plasma is then extracted and gently applied topically on the desired area of treatment.
4. Once the plasma is set, it is further applied into the skin through a procedure known as micro-needling which creates micro-sized
punctures in the skin, temporarily opening up your pores.