Consultation and Treatment Process:
At Aesthetic Allure we offer FREE Consultations for all our treatments as well as a FREE Patch Test for Laser Hair Removal. Our dedicated and highly experienced staff will address all your concerns that you may have and provide you with a custom treatment plan that will best fit your needs. Our licensed staff will walk you through the entire process and explain step by step how everything works.
In order to receive a FREE consultation, we require that you schedule your appointment by calling or emailing our office. Our team will help choose the best time that fits your needs and will explain how to prepare yourself in the case that you wish to follow up with a treatment that same day.
Once you arrive at our office, we require that you fill out Electronic New Client form that will provide us with all the necessary information as well as a brief history of all medical conditions to ensure there are no contraindication to receiving procedures.
- After you have completed your E-File one of our team members will provide you with the consultation. The consultation will allow you to see our office, equipment, and provide you with all possible options that are available for your concern. The consultation will give you the opportunity to ask all questions that you may have and will be answered by our experienced and licensed staff. Consultations will also provide you information on prices and packages currently offered.
- As mentioned before you are welcome to receive treatment the same day, however, please notify our staff when making the appointment that you are interested in receiving a treatment the day you book your consultation so that we can accurately arrange enough time for you.
- Treatments usually take anywhere from 10 mins to 1.5 hours depending on the type of area you wish to address. Once the treatment is completed our team will provide you with post treatment instructions and assist you with scheduling your next treatment usually spaced 4-5 weeks.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT 718-382-3333 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WISH FOR A GENERAL CONSULTATION OVER THE PHONE.
*(All information is safely stored in our cloud and complies with all regulations. The information you provide is private and is only used to access treatment history and medical history to help determine the best treatment option)
Laser Hair Removal
- Avoid tanning, body bronzing and tanning beds two weeks prior to treatment and wear sunscreen as part of your daily routine.
- Do not wax or have electrolysis three weeks prior to treatment. You may use a depilatory cream until 14 days prior to treatment. You must shave 24 hours prior to treatment.
- You have to stop doing these procedures two weeks prior to laser hair removal: Photosensitizing Medication, Facial Peels, Retin A, or Renova, Bleaching hair cream, Depilatory Cream, Waxing and Tweezing/Threading.
- The laser light passes through the cooled skin.
- Laser light is absorbed by the melanin in the hair follicle.
- Energy is converted into heat.
- The blood supply that feeds the hair follicle is destroyed by the heat energy without damaging the surrounding tissue.
What Skin Color Can Be Treated With Laser
- Most individuals with darker skin types, especially African-Americans, believe they can’t get laser treatment. This was true ten years ago — not today. At Aesthetic Allure℠ we can treat any skin type and complexion. African-American clients have experienced incredible and permanent results.
- If you are prone to ingrown hairs, the only solution is laser hair removal for a perfectly smooth and ingrown-free skin.
Number of Treatments
- The number of treatments required for long-term benefits depends on the area being treated, your hair density, and the hair's growth cycle.
- There are three phases of hair growth — Anagen (active), Catagen (regression) and Telogen (resting). Laser technology is designed to treat hair in the Anagen phase of growth.
- Additional factors, including age, ethnicity, weight, hormones, diet, medication and metabolism, influence hair growth and play a role in the location, thickness and resilience of your hair.
- Although each client is unique, experience tells us that you can expect an average of 4-8 treatments spaced 6 to 12 weeks apart, depending on the body location of the unwanted hair.